Saturday, February 3, 2018

Beginning of new adventure

With the start of the New Year (2018) , I am looking at complete new beginning of my career as well as my life.  I am moving to Sydney, Australia from India.  Wow!! This looks exciting. Yes it is, but some of my friends look at it as a brave decision, at this point of life.  If there is any thing uniform in this universe is change,  and this has hit me big on September of 2017.
Looking at it, gives me opportunity to find change or rewrite myself which one could not do while living in a setup for long. Culturally diverse and starting from scratch gives you motivation to work towards filling in your short comings and makes you push hard to achieve the desired results.
It is still early days but looking forward to the challenge life has thrown at me.
I will keep posting my new adventure from time to time.
Looking for best wishes from you all

No comments:

Post a Comment